WELCOME. Let's share this wonderful thing called motherhood. Laugh at ourselves and maybe learn a thing or two

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years!

Get your sparkles out everyone cause it's New Years Eve! Yes. What a better excuse than new years to pull out that dusty sparkly whatever it may be of yours!

Party safe everyone. Start off the New Year with a bang! A... err.. safe bang. no puns intended people!


Check out my eye look for the night. I pulled out all the sparkly shadows I could find, tried to use most of them too :)




 

I will  make sure to do a tutorial for this look soon!

And please don't forget your nails! If you wear accessories like rings and bracelets, you are drawing attention to your pretty little hands so it's always nice when it's presentable. PLUS! decorating your nails is another accessory on its own!


Check out my sparkly design




 
I will see you in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment